Has anyone been to Bali in the last few weeks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

16? dammit, what about Candi? i will be there in about 10 days :depressed:

Yesterday, our divers at Tepekong and Mimpang had 26 maximum, I think the drysuit should get wet

We got back a few weeks ago from a nice 9 day break staying with Liberty Dive resort.

Nice water temps, enough people around without it feeling crowded and great diving!

I'll be going back......

Thanks for the advice! Will be back in Bali by the end of the week !!

Thanks all :). Really appreciate the advice. I'm engaged in a project where I need to chat with scuba divers. It's much too quiet here at the moment and thought it might be busier in Bali. Sounds like there are probably more divers there than here.

Thanks for the info! Bali was perfect :).

Finished the project and had a great time diving :)!

Reactions: BB1
Nice to see you again Kathy. Maybe next time we will meet at our new venue D Scuba Club Bali

Not a pro with a camera by any stretch of the imagination. But made a couple little video's with a P&S camera to preserve the memory of Tulamben. They should make fans of Bali smile :):

So where's the next stop on your travels?

Stopped off for a couple of weeks of cold water diving (9C) in Seattle, USA. Just getting over the cold water shock :),

Then heading to the Mexican Centoes for several months to enjoy some of the most amazing cave diving on the planet :)!

Nice to see you again Kathy. Maybe next time we will meet at our new venue D Scuba Club Bali

Nice to see you too Amanda. Regret that Tulamben kept me too occupied to hunt Mola Mola with Absolute. Perhaps next trip But it was quite a treat to see my OW/AOW instructor Stijn again :).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom