Hathaway melted yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd say Hathaway is melted now, though still very much Dry Suit temps esecially with the thermocline at Hathaway

happy diving

scubastew:
I'd say Hathaway is melted now, though still very much Dry Suit temps esecially with the thermocline at Hathaway

happy diving

This time last year there was no thermocline yet. The pond had just recently melted and it was pretty much uniformely 36-37... Come summer now... it may well be in the 70s at the top with mid to high 40s in the deeper parts.

aquageek:
You're not diving wet are you?

I'm way too skinny (and whimpy) to dive wet - I don't even dive wet in the summer.

Matt - I'm still up in the air for this weekend - I'll PM you if I go.

But, I'd like to drag down to Gunrock for a SW shakedown dive at some point in the next month if possible? If I don't think the stairs are in yet - but I could either bring a ladder (fun with doubles) or there's a ramp you can park on offseason that rights by the water. If I could ever my act toghter - I'd love to a early spring, full moon night dive there.

MASS-Diver:
Matt - I'm still up in the air for this weekend - I'll PM you if I go.
Okay.
MASS-Diver:
But, I'd like to drag down to Gunrock for a SW shakedown dive at some point in the next month if possible? If I don't think the stairs are in yet - but I could either bring a ladder (fun with doubles) or there's a ramp you can park on offseason that rights by the water. If I could ever my act toghter - I'd love to a early spring, full moon night dive there.
Sounds good. I'm hopefully shaking down my doubles rig with a Pug Wreck dive sunday, but I'd love to join you for a night dive at Gunrock. I'll probably throw on a single though.

GunRock on a full moon, must be a super sweeeet dive!! I have plans to get there a few times this year. from what I understand no stairs yet though.

If you folks get over to Gun please be sure to post a dive report here. If yu'd be so kind and keep us (wetsuiters) in the loop on conditions, temps and the like.

thanks
stu

Looks like the beers will need to go in a cooler after this week as the water registers at a balmy 39 degrees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom