have a problem hovering while doing deco stop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divermatt:
:11: Actually, around 500 PSI is where I risk the uncontrolled ascent with a 80 cu ft al tank. Here's the (super embarassing) kicker: I need to stay as light as possible: I have no problems w/diving: it's the walking the rig into the water that has been hampering me!

come on over and we have guys here to carry your gear to the water for your dive and meet you after your dive while you are in the water !!!

some people say we are spoiled divers here.

my doctor even told me, don't carry your gear on the surface, let the "boys" do that hehehehhe

Yeah, I learned in the Bahamas, where I had that going for me! If only I had known BEFORE I became addicted!

:eyebrow:
paolov:
come on over and we have guys here to carry your gear to the water for your dive and meet you after your dive while you are in the water !!!

my doctor even told me, don't carry your gear on the surface, let the "boys" do that hehehehhe

paolov:
what is your BC? have you checked if you ahve a hollow plastic frame on your BC? they may trap some air that may cause you problems at 15 ft.

halcyon eclipse.

paolov:

totally true!!! the only gear i carry is my pelican case:)

Spoon:
guess you are more pampered than me :bang:

hehehe, there's more to that, i have trained a couple of boys to gear up my rig to my preference.

i just do a check on the rig before loading it up to make sure they did it correctly. hehehhehe. in exchange i bring them down when the guests are busy resting.

paolov:
hehehe, there's more to that, i have trained a couple of boys to gear up my rig to my preference.

i just do a check on the rig before loading it up to make sure they did it correctly. hehehhehe. in exchange i bring them down when the guests are busy resting.

guess we are the same. although i wouldnt mind setting up my own rig, the bangka boys usually set it up for me as well and all i have to do is the predive saftey checks. we have it good!

Back
Top Bottom