Hello from Atlanta, GA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSticks

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all.

Just wanted to say "thanks" 'cause this board has already helped me make a couple of purchases. Since you guys had some influence on the buying decisions, I had to sign up so that I could blame you if something goes wrong. :)

I'm just getting started in the diving and u/w photography world, and I'm looking forward to learning all I can.

Seeya round.

welcome to the board ScubaSticks. Isn't it fun buying $cuba gear??

Hey..welcome...this board has been of great help to me so far..I got to Atlanta about every 60 days or so for work..maybe we can do some diving...
:jester:

Glad to have you aboard. Enjoy the board.

Chad

Rooster1: Yeah. I kinda got suckered in, like most people, I s'pose. Started out buying just what the dive shop "makes" you. Then I guess they give you crappy equipment on purpose so that you can drool over the good stuff.

Fortunately I have a very forgiving wife who can be bribed with vacation trips to warm, sandy places.

Jarhead: we'll be passing your way very soon. Our (my dive buddy is my dad) next dive trip is in Panama City on the Empire Mica.

Originally posted by ScubaSticks
Jarhead: we'll be passing your way very soon. Our (my dive buddy is my dad) next dive trip is in Panama City on the Empire Mica.

Sounds great! Are yall going with a group or as independants?
Which operator are yall going out with?

Jarhead

Welcome to the board from North Alabama. It's a wealth of information here. Enjoy!

Originally posted by Jarhead

Sounds great! Are yall going with a group or as independants?
Which operator are yall going out with?

Jarhead

We're kinda going out with my local dive shop, (Atlanta Scuba & Swim Academy.) I am not real sure which dive shop we are using in P.C.

I say kinda, because there weren't enough people to make an 'officialy sanctioned' (meaning the Dive Instructor gets paid :)) trip, so he is taking a few of us down on his own dime. My dad and I are planning on getting our Deep and Wreck Specialties while we're down there. (We're using SDI as our training agency)

If you want, I can get more details before the trip, or if not, I will probably post my thoughts on this forum somewhere. I tend to pontificate as I like to hear the sound of my own voice. Err... keyboard?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom