Hello from Guam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

Thought you'd try it while living in Guam? YEAH! It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location. You can use the Quick Links in the bar above for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hafa Adai! It's amazing how clear the water is. I'm the only one in my family in a long line of Chamorros that haven't been back to the island! Or even been. Only thing I've seen from Guam is the pictures, and would love to go back for a visit or maybe even move there. Unfortunately, I'm stuck in Las Vegas due to the job market. If you can-post some pics. Some of the places that come recommended from my buddy who was a PADI instructor at GTDS are Piti Bomb Hole,Gab Gab 2, Blue Hole, Apra Harbor, and a list of other places. Enjoy the diving.

y2kbmet:
Rick, no filled Milk here in Guam anymore that I know of, but I will say this.............occassionally you can very easily buy a gallon of milk that is not due to expire for a bit but it will taste/smell bad anyway! So you have to be careful with that and a few other things here in Guam such as finding bread that will not mold in about 2 days if not used! Other than that, we LOVE the weather and the water is beautiful, looking forward to many more great dives here. Oh, and congrats on 24 years of marriage! Happy Holidays. Y2K

Hafa y2kbmet,
Welcome to Guam. The weather is shaping up to make it a great Christmas. Went for a ride on my Harley yesterday and boy was it gorgeous. We plan on going diving tomorrow, Christmas day. Oh, just a small helpful hint, keep your bread in the fridge. It won’t mold there. Boy the things we have to put up with to live in paradise :wink:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I've seen some great pictures of diving in Guam. It's definitely on the list of places to dive for me!

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically from your profile, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or respond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Back
Top Bottom