Hello from Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello every body. I have just moved to Houston for school and looking for some diving fun on the weekends. Was woundering if there was any groups out looking for new divers or any body looking for a dive buddy?

I have been in Houston a while and know some great spots locally that do not cost a bunch. Drop me a line if interested in going diving. I need to get back in the water locally so I can redevelop my dive skills.

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
0055.gif

Post again on the Texas forum. Always something going on in that part of the state. :sad:

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
f6.gif

[/c]

You really need to pick up your equipment and tank before you go diving. All is kept well and ready for you. Post your request on the Texas Swamp Diver forum. Lots of people from Houston view that as well, probably would get more response than in intros.

PM me or just call.

PS go check out Mammoth Lake for me. I want to know if its worth the trip down.

Welcome. As there are so many Texans on the boards, I will type more slowly (joke - please don't shoot me).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom