Hello from Ireland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,

joined the site because of the interesting posts that I have reviewed over past few weeks. Great to see the different views and approaches. I am less than 12 months into the sport and love it.

Regards to you all
Warren
:wink:

I had the honor of diving in Ireland a few years ago, off the SW coast near Baltimore. Kind of cold for a Texas boy.

Welcome to the board!

welcome aboard, warren

good you could join us

Hey Warren, welcome to the board. There is always room for different views and approaches so hope to see you contributing to that in the near future. Happy diving.

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

Hi Warren
Welcome to Scuba board. Are you mainly a warm water diver on holiday or do you dive locally?
Alison

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Welcome from another Irish person - though I'm now where the waters are a bit warmer on the other side of the planet :)

Warren,

:luxhello: You'll love it here. As murphdivers286 said, "It's Addicting". You come to the board just to take a quick peek, and bam, it's several hours later. But they were good hours, enjoyable hours. Lots of good people, lots of good advice, and lots of fun.

Enjoy yourself, and we'll be talking.

Bill :lol3:

Benvenuto a bordo!!

Back
Top Bottom