hello from lubbock, tx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK I thot that BDLD did the Tech thing. I've heard of that one; didn't know that they were open. Dive around here? Ha! I guess you'll do your OW at Balmorhea? Let me know when you want to dive Santa Rosa NM - see Rocky Mountain forum.

haha yea by dive around here i kind of mean anywhere within 600 miles since thats about what it takes. have you ever gone diving in allen henry? yes we will do our OW at balmorhea but im not going to be able to go until this summer because we have spring training during our OW test this semester. thats kind of really irritating. i figure once i do get certified im going to borrow my neighbors pool and get really good at my trim and all that fun stuff then ill have to shoot you a pm and head to santa rosa.

haha yea by dive around here i kind of mean anywhere within 600 miles since thats about what it takes. have you ever gone diving in allen henry? yes we will do our OW at balmorhea but im not going to be able to go until this summer because we have spring training during our OW test this semester. thats kind of really irritating. i figure once i do get certified im going to borrow my neighbors pool and get really good at my trim and all that fun stuff then ill have to shoot you a pm and head to santa rosa.
Wow, so bad that you can't certify sooner. Your approach is better than mine. We got certified then headed right for Santa Rosa - two greenhorns trying not to kill ourselves. He did get injured a bit. We're both Rescue divers now, show you a safer way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom