Hello from North Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cowboy_Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just dropping in to say hello all. I stationed in North Carolina with the Army, my family and I have been here since 2002. I found the forum when I was doing a search for log book template so I can convert my paper note books to my PC. Hope to talk to you all.

Welcome to the board from Raleigh. We have an active group of divers around the state, new buddies are always welcome.

Welcome to the Scubaboard.com.Sounds like you might be station at Fort Bragg N.C Spent some time there myself back when I was young 82nd Airborne 1/504 A CO If thats were your stationd Airborne All the way and then some.--LOL

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Thank you for serving your Country!!!!:D

Thank you all for the welcome.

Herman I will take a look at the website in your sig.

Howdy Cowboy Diver:

I'm out of the Philly area, but dive in Morehead City, NC every chance I get. The best diving in the world for great wrecks and excellent spearfishing. I hope to see you there sometime. Welcome to Scubaboard!

Back
Top Bottom