Hello from Puerto Rico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luckyfishrag:
Hello, thanks for your help. I am going to Puerto Rico in June. Will be spending 3 nights there. Looking for a recommendation on where to stay and dive. IS it worth going to Culebra? What is the best way to get there? Any help is apprecaited.
Thanks. My e-mail address is boren@tahitiannoni.com
Lucky

If you are coming only for three days, you will miss the whole island. This island is full of beatifull places to dive and places to see.

To make a recomendation I need to know what are your expectations and what you want to do or see in those days.

Hola Melo, bienvenido al Scubaboard! :wavey: He oído buenas cosas sobre Culebra, planeo ir alli un dia.

SueMermaid:
Hola Melo, bienvenido al Scubaboard! :wavey: He oído buenas cosas sobre Culebra, planeo ir alli un dia.

Es PRECIOSO :07: Hace como tres semanas me quedé a acampar en la playa Flamenco con un grupo de amistades y la pasamos super bien. Estoy pensando volver en los próximos días.

De donde eres? Me esté curioso que sepas español.
:eyebrow:

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Becareful, it's addictive, but who cares.

I wish I could dive your area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melo1705:
Es PRECIOSO :07: Hace como tres semanas me quedé a acampar en la playa Flamenco con un grupo de amistades y la pasamos super bien. Estoy pensando volver en los próximos días.

De donde eres? Me esté curioso que sepas español.
:eyebrow:
No hablo español muy bueno, realmente. He estado a España mucho y aprendí poco allí, (Aprendi mucho Espanol en Espana cuando estoy borracho y estoy con gentes que hablan no Ingles!) :D
Estoy en New Jersey, demasiado lejos de las aguas azules de Puerto Rico.

So what sort of things do you see in Culebra that make it such good diving? I love the idea that it is so remote, how is the health of the reefs?

melo1705:
If you are coming only for three days, you will miss the whole island. This island is full of beatifull places to dive and places to see.

To make a recomendation I need to know what are your expectations and what you want to do or see in those days.
I would like to stay in a place on a beach... a pretty nice place. I want to dive at least one day, I read about the bioluminescnet bay and that sounded neet. Someone said to see some caves or something. I love the outdoors and a bit of adventure. Do you have some recommendations?
Thanks,
Lucky

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom