Hello from Sweden

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and a hello from Canada. Welcome to a really great place to meet new friends

Bob3!

As far as I know, it's not legal to uw hunt here in Sweden, I think you are allowed to catch flat fish if you catch them with your bare hands :) and where I live there are no flat fishs.... only lobsters.
But if you are a fishingman, you can catch pike and perch.

/Per

Welcome from Beaveton Oregon. Not quite as cold as Sweden but cold enough!

Scott

Ari!

Right now there is ice on the lake here, but we have a nuclear power plant in Oskarshamn, just 1 hour away, the cooling water there is 15-20 degrees C (60-70 F) even in the winter, I was there last winter with an air temp of -15 C (5 F) and still 15 C
(60 F) in the water, the only negative is the water flow... (and the risk of being luminous) :jester:

Just be careful.

If you happen to fish 3 headed creaturs or find out that you grow or shrink considerably after a dive, you should consider going back to ice diving or coming to dive in the Red-Sea.

Ari :confused:

Welcome from Ohio where you'll find some mighty fine quarry diving! Do you have to decontaminate yourself and gear after diving in the cooling water of the nuclear power plant? :wink:

Enjoy your SI here, lots of good information to be had here.

Ber :bunny:

Hi Per and welcome to the boards from Herts, England. I don't think I'd be out of order to thank your countryman Sven Goran Erikson for taking us to the World Cup, what a marvellous guy.

Only sorry that we are drawn together. I shall be in the Maldives on the day of the match, so I might just have to skip a morning dive to watch it. Score prediction 2-0 England, but I hope you also qualify in second place, hehe.

Neil

Greetings from Hawaii!

You'll find lots of good information and friendly folks here.

If you decide that the next few months of cold is too much - c'mon down and give us a visit - we're a wonderful 81 degrees today - bright and sunny! :D

Back
Top Bottom