Hello from the land of ice and fire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nina
check out the Belmar Apartments in Bonarie.. look at the staff page, almost all of the staff is from
amsterdam and undersatbnd your cold water diving. they all moved to bonaire !

Haha:) Thanks for the tip. Gonna get some experience and then I eventually have to get out of here to do the cave diving and freediving and find some warm water. The market is very small here and not too many possibilities:/ But maybe i can change that, the passion is there...

Iceland is fairly green but still has the biggest glacier in Europe:)

Welcome to The ScubaBoard from sunny & WARM Florida! I have to admit, I'm willing to try the glacial/"cool" water diving...One day... :)

Hello from The Netherlands... :14:

My coldest dive was -2 degrees in the ocean and -16 degrees air temperature. That was during my rescue course and having to play victims and all it was a very cold dive. In winter it can be very difficult doing 2 dives a day since your drysuit tends to freeze whole and you cant get in it again. But it´s definitely worth it even though I´m wanting to do easier, warm water diving now.

Just buy 2 drysuits then.. :D Coldest what I dove was 6.7 C, I try imagine what 0 or lower must feel like to your face :11::11: or do you use a full-face-mask?

Back
Top Bottom