Hello Western Visayas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been on the board a while----

Diving in Antique is easier than you think. Just give it a try. We have many dive sites that experience zero diver pressure. Check out the web sites that advertise our area. Welcome to paradise -- Mabuhay!

ANOTHER DIVER FROM WESTERN VISAYAS PHILIPPINES!!!

Greetings scubaboard, I am Mario - from the City of Smiles - Bacolod - in the island of Negros Occidental. The City of the MassKara Festival!

I'm new to the board. I ran into this site while searching for answers to my regulator DIY problems ;-)

I'm glad to note a lot of Visayans in the forums. Hope to meet up with the Culasi, antique group in the near future.

Thanks for a great knowledge base and to the warm people who populate the site...

God Bless you all!

Mario

hwy doc M
how are you
haven't seen you in a while
call when you cross over and let'e see what we can do
hope you and the family are well

I have checked a couple of sites and enjoy them both. Variety is the spice of life so I guess that is why we enjoy diving so...nothing really stays the same no matter how many places you go or how many times....

Back
Top Bottom