Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD:
What part of Florida? We have a very active group of divers around the state, so you might want to stop by the Florida Conch Divers forum. Be sure to check out the Private Trips area, because that's where we post our plans. You're always welcome to join us on any of our dives. At your experience level, I'd suggest joining us on one of the beach dives. They're easy, inexpensive, and lots of fun. We have several planned for this weekend.

Anyway, congratulations on your certification. Welcome to the Board and the sport,
Grier

I am in West Palm Beach. I will keep an eye on the forum and will sure join you at one of the beach dives :)
Take care,
Pata

MB:
Welcome to the board Pata!!! Its a delight to dive with you, and I'm hopeful that we'll have many, many more.

Hello there DiveMaster :)
You've really got me hooked on all of this THANK YOU!!!!!!

DandyDon:
Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

Thanks Don, I sure will!
Pata

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom