HELP....My nerves are worse then hers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crap does this mean we have to behave ourselves?
What? Like you're going to behave anyway. :D

I banned Leia from the Texas Swamp board.... Only can be on the teen board
Geez...you can only shield them from reality for so long, mom. Besides, I'd rather she hang out with us (riffraff) on this board than with a bunch of teens (much, much lower than riffraff) on another board I'm not watching. Besides, it provides us with some common ground to talk about diving.

You do realize my kids think Im perfect? Not a one saw the drunking macarena on you tube...

:rofl3:

I think your kids are smart enough to know better than that :wink: :D

And I agree with John, they are probably better off in here than on some teen site. And as long as you stay out of the pub, SB is pretty family friendly.

edit: found a stove to use...

Last edited:
You do realize my kids think I'm perfect? Not a one saw the drunking macarena on you tube...
Man, they totally have you fooled if they got you thinking that! :rofl3:

:rofl3:

I think your kids are smart enough to know better than that :wink: :D

And I agree with John, they are probably better off in here than on some teen site. And as long as you stay out of the pub, SB is pretty family friendly.

On a side note, does anyone else have a coleman camp stove(white gas kind). Mine is on loan and got left at the ranch, probably won't get it back by campout. I may just pick up another one, but hate to buy one new, they are my favorite garage sale purchase, I have probably bought at least half a dozen over the years, most of which I end up giving to friends($.75 for the stove, a few bucks for a service kit, an hour or two of my time, and I am ready to addict another one to the great outdoors :) )
I've got a camp stove buried in my garage that I'll dig up and service Mat. I've also have an open sided tent thingywhatchyamacallit unused in there somewhere too. I think it's hanging out right next to Jimmy Hoffa, but I'll look for this stuff it in the next two days and post in the camp-out thread a "for sure yes" or an "unhunh no gots" by Tuesday insha'Allah.

On the utes learning to dive matter at hand ... it is an awesome achievement to have one more thing to center some quality time around and plan for, but look at it this way. For them they get to spend time with mom and dad but youse two cannot talk through out most of it. :lol2: All you can do is point ... kinda cool for them eh?

Congrats!!!

...youse two cannot talk through out most of it. :lol2: All you can do is point ... kinda cool for them eh?

Ha! You must not have teenage, or near-teenage, girls! It's a bonus for both. They don't have to listen to us preach and we don't have to listen to them squeal! Scuba is a wonderful thing!!!!:D

Your so abusive, sniffle sniffle...
No, just a realist with two degrees in education and 25 years of experience with kids their age. :D

Haha, wow, the thing is, Leia and I never behave, especially in wallgreens. So who cares if you dont...haha

:rofl3::shakehead:

But you still luv us? Right...?

Back
Top Bottom