Henderson Brand is the Best

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blacksambellamy

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought a henderson instadry suit about 5 years ago. This summer i damaged it during a dive,so i sent it back to the Henderson repair department. Approximately 1 month later i was advised the suit could not be fixed because instadry materials were discontinued.....They sent me a NEW Thermoprene 7mm totally FREE!!!!!!

What a great company Henderson is

My suit was repairable but they discontinued the instadry suit and no longer had the materials to repair it. For that reason they sent me a new one.

damn! that's a great way to treat a client.

I wonder if I should send my worn and stretched hyperstrech for repair...it's discontinued after all

Glad you received good customer service from Henderson. When one of their Neosport wetsuits began falling apart after just 25 dives, they replaced it. Turned out that although it was sold by one of their dealers, it had been sitting on the shelf for some seven years and was a discontinued product. They sent me a new Neosport XSPAN to replace it. Unfortunately that wetsuit didn't last long either... the neoprene literally rotted away under the intact cloth. It was a nice wetsuit while it lasted... easy to put on and fit well. I can only assume bad neoprene was used in making it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom