Henry Morgan + Fantasy Dive Travel = FAIL?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to hear that FIBR is coming back. Seems like you can book direct or thru a couple of other sites. I think direct would be safest.

When Nick handled their bookings, one felt secure with the transaction - but after thinking Rich was a dependable agent, I have to wonder now. Certainly want to book with credit card anywhere.

Cajun Diva, I think you should contact Fantasy Island. When we were there (for 3 weeks) we spoke to Justo Inarejos about "THE PROBLEM". He mention you, I had written you last year about Rich Henry..on and on this goes. Fantasy Island needs all the good things you have to say about them. Just reach out. They know you were taken in by the smooth talking Rich Henry. And Fantasy Dive Travel..IS NOT...conected to Fantasy Island.

I am so happy you had a great three weeks at Fantasy Island :D I'm jealous...

I am VERY happy to hear that Mr. Justo knows I would never do anything to harm Fantasy Island and I'm happy to hear that he is such a nice man. During the entire number of times we have visited Fantasy Island, we have never met him so I really only know what people have told me about him. Anyone who reads the Bay Islands message board knows how much I have always loved the place. That will never change. Please send them my regards.

I did have the opportunity to meet the owner of HM Resorts on one brief occasion. He was a nice gentleman and I hope he, like Mr. Justo, realizes that I am not the kind of person who would do something so despicable.

Both Fantasy Island and Media Luna have a great deal to offer vacationing scuba divers in Roatan. They are very different and each fills a niche that has a place in today's dive market. I sincerely hope that they recover from this setback and find a way to market their respective properties in a way that will have divers flocking to their resorts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom