hey wouldnt it be neat if

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if the shirt color is a problem then maybe we could do tiedye

or just let ravenC do the shirt, because you know the women always have the last say so...really:D its the law (lindsay):D

New2ScubaSC once bubbled...
if the shirt color is a problem then maybe we could do tiedye

or just let ravenC do the shirt, because you know the women always have the last say so...really:D its the law (lindsay):D

I always did like you. :D

Heehee

of white dive shirts too. Navy & grey sound good to me. Also, on the long sleeve, the design is on one sleeve only. Both sleeves would look like a billboard. I like the idea of "team", and which flag or flags I leave up to y'all.

I like the navy blue flag version the best, followed by the white one with all the state flags.

Who says we can only have one design? We could do both.

Mark

Okay, you're not allowed to laugh at my pathetic attempt at art. :)

I took this shirt that people seem to like and added some other graphics to it to try to get a "feel" for what the shirt would look like with the sleeves done.

I used a primitive program, and only dedicated about 5 minutes' worth of time, so no laughing! :) Yes, I know the words aren't right... The font's off, and the colors are a bit off... I was just trying to get a "feel" and try to express how it would look with the sleeves done.

http://www.deepsouthdivers.org/dsd4front.jpg

I like it. I like it even better with the sleeves done.

Of course, we'd have to include all the flags, and they probably wouldn't be so bright in real life... And the words would have to be correct, in the right color and font...

I like the navy shirt as designed with the large flag on the back and small on the front, etc. It looks nice in white also. I do not think that we should put too much on the sleeves, it looks too busy. Perhaps we could put the flags on one sleeve and leave the other plain!Am I right in thinking that once we have the designs set, it should not be a problem to put them on any color shirt?

I liked ur latest design SeaJay. Like the sleeves. Everyone is coming up with great ideas it seems. Raven's idea with all 6 or flags was cool too.

*~*Kirsten*~*:scuba:

I think the ideas are terrific and will keep on coming. Maybe we can save some and do another shirt for summer, short sleeve or even a tank top. I think we need to narrow our field for the long sleeve down and take a poll. I am not sure but if you keep the ink colors the same most t-shirt companies will allow more than one color of shirt to be ordered. That way everyone can get the color they prefer.

I liked SeaJay DSD 4 and the State flag shirt from RavenC both of these are great. I like the DSD in Navy and RavenC flag shirt in white.

I like the Flag with Diver maybe would be good in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom