hey wouldnt it be neat if

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, yeah... I know... I picked the one that I made. :rolleyes: Lol! :D

I have a shirt with a big dive flag on the back... And they're my favorites because they're so obviously dive shirts. I'm just thinking about how cool our shirts would look with that big Rebel Dive Flag on the back, and how we would all look at a group get-together. So... I'm sorta partial to the Rebel Dive Flag being on the back.

...And I'm really thrilled about how the front breast area of the shirt came out... I think it looks really cool.

In fact, I was thinking about using that navy blue background, the gold lettering, and the "Georgia" font in refacing the website. Wouldn't that be cool for us all to match?

Now, if y'all are worried about the sleeves getting too busy... We could just leave that stuff off, you know... Just keep what we've got on there now...

Wow... Try the shirt out in different colors. Very nice!

My favorites are probably navy, white, ash grey, and black (DIR? :D).

The sand and forest green ones get extra points for looking very "deep south" just from the colors. I'd include the "natural," but I've had a "natural" shirt before, and I don't like the color in real life.

What, is your mouse broke or did you just not bother looking at the shirts in the post above? Phift... spit flys everywhere.

CLICK IT said the blonde to the brunette. LOL I just made yours white. R

RavenC once bubbled...
What, is your mouse broke or did you just not bother looking at the shirts in the post above? Phift... spit flys everywhere.

CLICK IT said the blonde to the brunette. LOL I just made yours white. R

Lol... No, blondie... That was my point. I LIKED your white rendition... Although I was posting the white rendition at the same time that you were.

But then I was pointing out that other colors looked cool too... :D

Now, can I have a towel, please? :D Pffft!

Ok here's my lastest 2 cents and then I am done with this for the night. The ladies versions sucked.

I already tried the colors. My favortive is white of course, a very close second is Ash Gray, Tie for third Navy and Black for both designs.

N2S IMO, which doesn't matter to you really is no on the image across the flag. But, maybe a smaller black image down in the left bottom corner or something like that. But without seeing it I like the flag plain. Just my opinion. :D R

BTW, SJ I thought you were making fun of me. "Oh yeah she picked only the ones she did. (in that junior high whiney voice) LOL OK, I take the Bayne spitshot back. (as she wipes her chin off.)

SeaJay once bubbled...

Lol... No, blondie... That was my point. I LIKED your white rendition... Although I was posting the white rendition at the same time that you were.

But then I was pointing out that other colors looked cool too... :D

Now, can I have a towel, please? :D Pffft!

You try being a dyslexic blonde, it's hard. (Whiney voice: She bats her eyes and gives that puppy dog look.)

RavenC once bubbled...
(as she wipes her chin off.)

Here, I'll get it...

<Licks her chin off for her> :D

I agree with you on the colors... Although I really like the black, black always fades so badly - even the Hanes black. I like the white, but white's so common in a long sleeve T.

The navy, IMHO, is probably my favorite... I think it looks very nautical and very old-fashioned. I also like the ash grey... It's unique and unusual. White would be my favorite if I didn't already have 50 white scuba T's. :)

N2S... I'm afraid I'm with RavenC on this one... I think I prefer the plain flag... Although the silhouette looks great...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom