Hey...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaleg, what else is in that drink?! I love the idea of scaring my guests. :D

LMAO Yes, please tell us exactly how to make that drink! I could have a lot of fun with that :devil:

a big bowl of fruit, soaked over night in alcohl ( can't spell), next day add gingerale or whatever clear liquid you want and a packet of cool aid. Mine was purple. I had people peeing purple. My yard and driveway had purple blotches on it. People were waking wondering who the person beside them was. A good time was had by all and the best thing is, it really doesn't hit until you get to the fruit!!!!! :wink:

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
a big bowl of fruit, soaked over night in alcohl ( can't spell), next day add gingerale or whatever clear liquid you want and a packet of cool aid. Mine was purple. I had people peeing purple. My yard and driveway had purple blotches on it. People were waking wondering who the person beside them was. A good time was had by all and the best thing is, it really doesn't hit until you get to the fruit!!!!! :wink:

We used to call that "Purple Jesus" in high school.

Blue jello and Blue Kool-aid makes them pee blue too. :wink:

It scares the heck out of them if they aren't expecting it. What a hoot. :)

LOL you women are bad! Hallarious...but bad. Fun...but still bad!! :eek:ut:

PaulB once bubbled...
LOL you women are bad! Hallarious...but bad. Fun...but still bad!! :eek:ut:

You know men like bad girls Paul. We scare them, but they still like us. :wink:

The do like it and Paul knows he likes it. Don'tcha Paul? :wink:

LOL Guilty as charged. :)

Back
Top Bottom