Hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, the diving season is about to start around here so of course all of the riff raff is coming out.:D

good stuff

ctmax:
Sam October on tap. Dry Suit's not going to fit soon.
Did you go to Beer Summit's Octoberfest a couple weeks ago? Keg after keg of SamO, a German Ompah band, and plenty of good times. Alice and I got so silly we ended going into Chinatown and ordered all the stuff you would never order sober. (Don't ask!) Thankfully, the subway provided a safe means of getting around.

paulthenurse:
Did you go to Beer Summit's Octoberfest a couple weeks ago? Keg after keg of SamO, a German Ompah band, and plenty of good times. Alice and I got so silly we ended going into Chinatown and ordered all the stuff you would never order sober. (Don't ask!) Thankfully, the subway provided a safe means of getting around.

No!! I'm not allowed to go to Ocotberfests with out supervision since the 2003 Oregon BrewFest incident :D. Talk about MicroBrews, they were everywhere, I was in heaven.
Now I have to settle for SamO on tap at the house.

every month is oktoberfest in my house..

i made a lil brewery in my spare bedroom :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom