Hi everyone from cold Indiana!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome! Maybe we'll see you over at Gilboa?

Oh yeah, and take me with you to Florida!!!! Pah-leeeease! I had 11F here this morning. My "buddy" in Miami informed me it was 64F there.

Welcome to SB! I've heard there's a nice quarry in IN, and plan on hitting that this upcoming year. I might see you there.

-----

Mike.

Welcome! A another OW Hoosier - Yippee!!!!!! I am not far from Greenfield, if you need a dive buddy let me know. I too have completed the class, and am awaiting the weather to break to do the dives.

Hey! Thanks for all the replies! I did get some good gear I think. I got an XCel wetsuit, a Seaquest Diva bc and Aqualung Legend XL regs. Hopefully it will last me a long time! Can anyone tell me what the best way is to meet people to dive with? I have a lot of free time to go diving so it would be nice to have a variety of people to do it with. I have read on this website that we don't really have a "good" dive club in the area, so..... any suggestions?

jeepchick:
Can anyone tell me what the best way is to meet people to dive with? I have a lot of free time to go diving so it would be nice to have a variety of people to do it with. I have read on this website that we don't really have a "good" dive club in the area, so..... any suggestions?

You've already found the best way!! Post here, probably under the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew Sub-forum http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188 when and where you want to go, and more than likely you'll find plenty of willing buddies.

Welcome Jeepchick. It's cold here too, I had 6 F. this morning.
Your screen name caught my attention, I have an 80 CJ5 that I did a full frame-off restoration to a few years ago!

I'll dive with you locally anytime....or should I say anytime after it gets warm!!! :D

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I'll dive with you locally anytime....or should I say anytime after it gets warm!!! :D
Either that or you two could go out and do some cow tipping.

JeffG:
Either that or you two could go out and do some cow tipping.

:shakehead....

and here I thought we were friends...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom