High Heel Fins ????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BLU....cant say that i have ever noticed that little quirk with heels....have you got a video of yourself walking I might watch and see what you are talking about???

rich

hmmm... does that mean female divers should start following the bizzare new cosmetic surgery of getting your feet done to fit into the pointy toes of high heels?

OK I'm weird. I like them. I can see walking around DEMA in them this year. NOT!

BluOrchid2:
Well yes, somewhat, but even women who don't have well-defined calf muscles and legs still look "good" in heels........and why is that? The butt wiggle! LOL
I think the high heels only accentuate the "butt wiggle." My wife scbababe doesn't need the heels for that, and wow can she wiggle! :wink: , but if she sees these fins SHE'S GOING TO WANT A PAIR!!!!!

I bet those would go great with a drysuit and a steel tank!

Nice um fins, yeah, that's it, the fins are what I was looking at. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom