High Heel Fins ????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brianwl:
Nice um fins, yeah, that's it, the fins are what I was looking at. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh you must mean the fins that are on her chest right???? My boyfriend looked at the picture and didn't even realize what was funny about it. :wink:

Kwissie:
Oh you must mean the fins that are on her chest right????
Who, me? :crafty:

If some one could come up with matching Stockings then that might work :)

Oh, this is funny! This is the first time I've seen this.

Here's a true story: one of my dive buddies has a girlfriend who just happens to be from Japan. I mention this because what she wore was culturally appropriate. He took her diving at Shark's Cove on Oahu. Entry and exit is over rocks and up and down a steep hill.

These were her first dives and she rented full-footed fins. While my other buddy and I were waiting for them at the top of the hill, we saw that she had on high (about and inch) heeled sandals with rhinestones to climb this hill and climb over the rocks. It was sooooo funny looking!

It turned out that these were the shoes she put on that morning and had to wear something to get to and from the water because she didn't have booties!

Aquacatfighter:
I was checking the net out and came across these High heel fins and was wondering are they coming with a new type of fins for women now ? (lol) I think the guys would love them :)

DEB

Sign Me Up!!

LOL

Maybe we could use them as spear fishing???

LOL

Kirstin

I'd buy a pair. Sling-backs......want to make sure the heels are good and pointy for kicking the boys above me. :lol3:

What colors do you suppose we could get them in??? :D

BluOrchid2:
Well yes, somewhat, but even women who don't have well-defined calf muscles and legs still look "good" in heels........and why is that? The butt wiggle! LOL

How about a short jpeg video demo of how that's done properly, please? :wink:

BluOrchid2:
Hahaha! Can't wait to see her try to walk in those!!!

What a nice surprise to see your smiling face! I haven't seen you around since before your trip to Florida!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom