Hog Harness - Shoulder straps.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey everyone. :)

I want to thank everyone that has posted a response. I will look into and consider all the options that have been mentioned. All of them sound like they will work.

I'll email the business I'm going to purchase it from and see what they recommend and what they think about the suggestions here.

Thank you all again.

Michael

Michael, I respect your challenge to the diving.

You can add on the chest strap on the basic hog rig. Tobin has a specialized chest harness ring that isn't shown on his website. I got a pair for my GF and those two chest harness rings replace two webbing keepers on the chest, so it isn't cumbersome at all. My GF is small and has a narrow shoulder, so she has the same problem (shoulder harness is slipped out) as you have. After attaching the chest harness ring, it is all solved.

Just my 2 bar.

hoosier,

Thanks. I am going to talk with Tobin about anything extra that I may need. I just don't think I'll get my rig by this weekend as my last employer has been out of town and I have not yet received my last check. :| Maybe next weekend I can hit the water! (Well, 8' pool. :| (At least I'll get wet and can practice trim and buoyancy. :p))

Michael

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom