Holiday Gathering, Dec 1st, Orange Beach, AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are we going to need some dollar bills? :wink:

Any place is good as long as there is seafood and beer! I can't wait for the amadus table dance! Will have my few dollar bills ready... Lol. Hope you can make it Bugman....2 Auburn chicks and beer...what more could one ask for?! Hehe.

Bug (I assume) and I should be there, as long as we're not held up earlier that day with our diving.

Great!!! Looking forward to seeing you again. It has been awhile.

I wish I could come. Unfortunately, I don't have the $$ for a hotel and/or diving this weekend. :( You guys have fun, though!

Yeah, I should be making it, although I might still be in swimming trunks and wearing a nappy wetsuit around my waist!

Wooooo Hooooo!!! The birthday boy.....:D

Yall have fun guys. I got a Christmas party to go to that day and the dirty santa gifts at this party are diver specific!

Amadus!!!! I heard your song on the radio today!! "Get Low" ....I can dance like that but it would take more than my 2 drink(night before diving) limit to do it....:D

Back
Top Bottom