Holiday Gathering, Dec 1st, Orange Beach, AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So it is Saturday night, December 1st at Tacky Jacks at 5pm until.......

If you can't get there by then, get there when you can. I am sure we will be there for a while. :D The following is a list of those that have told me they were coming and from this thread. If you haven't spoken up yet, do still come. Just look for this crowd. You can't miss us. Someone might be on a tabletop. :wink:

denise as in (denisegg)
donna(seadoggirl)
andreas(amadus)
mat(bug man)
stasia(hockey girl)
kristal(autgrdvr)
gary(gary's gulf diver) and linda

now I haven't heard from mystery diver but since he is diving Saturday and Sunday I am "assuming" he might also show up for this event and in honor of his keeping us in suspense all this time I think it is only fitting that he should either have to buy the first round of drinks or do a table dance.....I might even let him choose...:wink:

If you can't get there by then, get there when you can. I am sure we will be there for a while. :D The following is a list of those that have told me they were coming and from this thread. If you haven't spoken up yet, do still come. Just look for this crowd. You can't miss us. Someone might be on a tabletop. :wink:

denise as in (denisegg)
donna(seadoggirl)
andreas(amadus)
mat(bug man)
stacia(hockey girl)
kristal(autgrdvr)

now I haven't heard from mystery diver but since he is diving Saturday and Sunday I am "assuming" he might also show up for this event and in honor of his keeping us in suspense all this time I think it is only fitting that he should either have to buy the first round of drinks or do a table dance.....I might even let him choose...:wink:

Doll_Fin:
Anyone coming from the New Orleans area I could catch a ride with???

If the tides weren't at 2am, I'd make it for the jetties and to try to find the whiskey wreck again...:lotsalove:

No more scuba gear, so I'd have to snorkel it...:snorkels:

Now Paul...you know I was just teasing you about getting lost...:wink: You only got lost when I wasn't there. When I was there you were focused because you were so scared you were going to lose me you were paying more attention. :D. There is still a spot on the O trip Saturday. I thought you were thinking about that?

Just got back from Vegas, and funds are tight.

Besides, sold all of the scuba gear. My freediving skills aren't up to O-depths yet.:shakehead:

Thanks dear..I went back and edited it...:)

Anyone coming from the New Orleans area I could catch a ride with???

We'll have to set up a special trip to get you "acquainted" with all the characters in the Florabama area.

Hope you have a good wetsuit...It's gonna be cold here in a month or so...

Shore diving:

We could plan Pensacola Pier Rubble, Alabama Point Jetties, Whiskey Wreck (Gulf Shores), Navarre Beach Pier, or the Springs.

Boat Diving:

Since you're a new O/W diver, I would like to suggest something a little easier as a "get to know you" kind of dive. So, maybe the 3-mile Barge, or one of the Bridge rubble piles. Something <= 60' so we can assimilate you into the group. Maybe the 3 coal barges or the Russian Freighter/San Pablo (might be a bit deep). Some nice, easy anchored boat dives might make you more comfortable around us.

Start a thread, and I'll join in and we can kick around some dates for a January or February Meet n' Greet. This will be it for me in December. :snorkels:

denise as in (denisegg)
donna(seadoggirl)
andreas(amadus)
mat(bug man)
stasia(hockey girl)
kristal(autgrdvr)
anyone else in the area who would like to join in..:)

Looking forward to seeing you guys and gals again!

We'll have to set up a special trip to get you "acquainted" with all the characters in the Florabama area.

Hope you have a good wetsuit...It's gonna be cold here in a month or so...

Shore diving:

We could plan Pensacola Pier Rubble, Alabama Point Jetties, Whiskey Wreck (Gulf Shores), Navarre Beach Pier, or the Springs.

Boat Diving:

Since you're a new O/W diver, I would like to suggest something a little easier as a "get to know you" kind of dive. So, maybe the 3-mile Barge, or one of the Bridge rubble piles. Something <= 60' so we can assimilate you into the group. Maybe the 3 coal barges or the Russian Freighter/San Pablo (might be a bit deep). Some nice, easy anchored boat dives might make you more comfortable around us.

Start a thread, and I'll join in and we can kick around some dates for a January or February Meet n' Greet. This will be it for me in December. :snorkels:

Sounds great - I'd be up for anywhere interesting as long as I can find someone who can give me a ride there. Would neeed to rent most of my gear - got a 3mm suit on order but know I'd need someting warmer for around here, especially this time of year.

Wish I could make it to the party tomorrow night! I would love a chance to jsut hang out and get to know people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom