Holiday Gathering, Dec 1st, Orange Beach, AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So it is Saturday night, December 1st at Tacky Jacks at 5pm until.......

If you can't get there by then, get there when you can. I am sure we will be there for a while. :D The following is a list of those that have told me they were coming and from this thread. If you haven't spoken up yet, do still come. Just look for this crowd. You can't miss us. Someone might be on a tabletop. :wink:

denise as in (denisegg)
donna(seadoggirl)
andreas(amadus)
mat(bug man)
stasia(hockey girl)
kristal(autgrdvr)
gary(gary's gulf diver) and linda
anyone else in the area who would like to join in..:)

If the place is not over crowed, Pam and myself "might" stop in for a brief visit for some holiday cheer and friendly faces

I made it out to FloraBama a bit before 9PM(after diving two caves off the Miss Jellyfish in FL) and found Gary and Linda out there. CMUfieldhockey made it out as well. Everyone else was apparently asleep by 9:30PM - LOL.

matt, I've always wondered, why are you wearing split fins in your avatar picture? heh heh heh

(cut me some slack, I'm on painkillers)

matt, I've always wondered, why are you wearing split fins in your avatar picture? heh heh heh

(cut me some slack, I'm on painkillers)

Splits are the new Jets, didn't ya hear!? :D

Actually, thats before I was cavern/cave certified. Just the OW gear I started off in :D Time for an updated avatar surely, need to get SeaYoda back in the water to take some good clear pics of me :D

Back
Top Bottom