Hollis LX C60 on back order since May?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

warmwaterturner

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I love my Hollis HTS2 harness. But, because I dive doubles at times I purchased a Hollis LX C60 for that purpose along with a 25. That was in May. I still have not received my C60 wing. I was told by my LDS today that it will be at least another 30 days but more likely October or November. First, I was told that the production run had been underestimated as the reason for the delay - now I am being told that there was some sort of redesigning that needed doing. Kinda starting to wonder........

I love my Hollis HTS2 harness. But, because I dive doubles at times I purchased a Hollis LX C60 for that purpose along with a 25. That was in May. I still have not received my C60 wing. I was told by my LDS today that it will be at least another 30 days but more likely October or November. First, I was told that the production run had been underestimated as the reason for the delay - now I am being told that there was some sort of redesigning that needed doing. Kinda starting to wonder........

Thanks for the post, however C60LX are in stock :confused: Just sent you a PM for more info. Lets get this sorted.

Thank you for the quick response. I will pm you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom