Holy Sh$t! Has this ever happened to you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wanna go home!! ;-0

PaulB once bubbled...
I wanna go home!! ;-0

Not anymore than I want you to come home.

In due time Paul. If I could I would play "Bewitched" and dinkle dinkle you back. Oh maybe you're too young to get that one. But then again. You may have watched Nick @ Nite growing up.

OMG I am really dating myself. SO WHAT. Yeah I am Thirty*$%&*daammmnn keybord never works right. LOL

Sorry, I made myself laugh. I needed that.

Have fun dancin' Marie. Hey, that tricky Matt of yours put stipulations on those pictures. Something about treating SJ really nice. He11 he ain't never had it so good. :D

(Shake it off - I did)

Yeah, Raven is back. Look out. :D

RavenC once bubbled...
In due time Paul. If I could I would play "Bewitched" and dinkle dinkle you back. Oh maybe you're too young to get that one. But then again. You may have watched Nick @ Nite growing up.

I DID watch Nick @ Night!! LMAO

PaulB once bubbled...

I DID watch Nick @ Night!! LMAO

Did you know about the show Bewitched prior to watching Nick@night?

Wendy once bubbled...

Did you know about the show Bewitched prior to watching Nick@night?

Uhh...well...no. :D

RavenC once bubbled...

Have fun dancin' Marie. Hey, that tricky Matt of yours put stipulations on those pictures. Something about treating SJ really nice. He11 he ain't never had it so good. :D
(

I'm going to have to have a talk with that man of mine. Just tell him to give em over. I told him he couldn't send the dirty ones but the others are fine. Now I want details. Maybe if he is still home and not on the way to my place he will give me details. He's going to give me them anyway. :mean:

cobaltbabe once bubbled...

I'm going to have to have a talk with that man of mine. Just tell him to give em over. I told him he couldn't send the dirty ones but the others are fine. Now I want details. Maybe if he is still home and not on the way to my place he will give me details. He's going to give me them anyway. :mean:

Get 'em Marie!!

And he's going to enjoy every minute of it. Peanut butter fight!!!!!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom