How do you store your regulators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

During dive season they hang attached to the tank that is attached to my BP/W with a freshwater rinse at the end of each day, the stuff rarely gets a chance to dry between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Yeah, I'm tough on my stuff but it does get a full rebuild and cleaning religiously every September.

I hang my BCD and the reg set is looped over the plastic BCD backplate handle and hanging inside the BCD. Been doing it that way for years.

Agree that braided will set more than rubber.. i use all hoses braided, and i see that my longhose can act up abit after time and use.. Kinda important, here at least, is to store the regs so that moist and water can get out, or else you might loose the next dive due to a frozen reg.... i hang mine from regular multible jacket hanger on wall, so that water can drain out of both 1st (if some have gone there then..) and 2nd stage..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom