how do you.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool, glad you had a good time! Oh and a secret, it is considered improper etiquite(sp?) to reload on the boat, or to ever be onboard with a loaded gun.

TropicalDiver:
Fast - you are SO hooked now! :) Glad your first outing worked out so well for you!

Hooked.... hooked? Herion addicts have nothing on me! LOL

Its my 5 year anniversary with my Fiance tommorow April 1st..... and since im going to be at the keys getting my certification done... i was trying to stay down there and see if my Fiance would let us celebrate on Sun..... since i have another certification dive on Sat....... but to no avail..... was gonna team up with another few guys i fish with that live down there..... but its ok

LOL........ i can't wait to get out there again............ LOL

Thanks everyone!

Jorgy

P.S.
Ok... so now i know not to not load the gun on the boat.... thanks everyone....

P.S.S.
I know to keep my kill near me... but was sooo out of breath (was under for 1:38 sec. (i start the timer on my dive watch as im jumping off the boat so as to make sure i don't have a shallow water black out...)) that i needed to come up and didn't want to waste time picking up the slack

fast97rs:
P.S.S.
I (i start the timer on my dive watch as im jumping off the boat so as to make sure i don't have a shallow water black out...))

this WILL NOT prevent a SWB, at all. time is NO JUDGE. forget the watch next time.

Welcome to the dark side.

As you learned, after you shoot the fish, it's important to get it close to you - there are other predators on the water :)

thanks guys.... yea... lesson learned....

Sorry i was away, but i was at Key Largo for the weekend finishing up my Cert. dives....

just got one more at Pompano next sat.!

Thanks again for the help! Now just to save up for scuba gear!

Jorgy

Back
Top Bottom