How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

former army airborne ranger 90-94 1st batt. 75th ranger regt.
m-60 gunner,squad leader (when he was out or hurt) and ranger EMT(that made me assistant Plt. medic or plt.medic when he was hurt). stationed at HAAF. GA. Savannah. it brings back alot of good/bad and sad memories.

thanks to all the guys who are serveing now in every unit and every capacity.where proud of you guys
alex t.

I am a Corporal in the US Army. I didn't enlist until I was 24. I LOVE the Service and plan to put in at least a full 20 years. After that I will live on a sail boat and scuba dive EVERY day. That might be a lazy life but I think I will have earned it at that point :)

USMC Active Duty

Looking for dive buddies on Okinawa.

Lawman:
Recon Plt leader 1/48th Inf., Scout
Plt leader 1/33d Armor, C Co X0 and
finally Bn S-2 1/33 d Armor, 2d Bde, 3d Armored Div
1962-1966 Germany. Did Airborne too.

Not enough fear, loathing and violence.
Became a lawyer.:D
Bco. 1/48th 86-88 Gelhlhuasen, Blood and Guts!!!!!!!

2w1 / 462 Aircraft Armament Systems (Play with things that go boom!) know your roots! Active duty Air Force. So is the wife. Same job but she works bombers. Couldn't talk her into scuba so I had to resort to a crew chief :) Got about 10 dives in now can't wait for what comes next.
With out weapons were just another expensive airline.

Participant: Southeast Asian War Games 1969-1971
Warrant Officer Helicopter Pilot:
1st Cavalry Division (Airmobile)
First tour - 15th Medevac (Cu Chi - 1969-'70)
Second tour - "B" Co. "The Killer Spades", 229th Avn. Bn., 11th Avn. Grp. (All overIII Corps)

(If you can't hover, you can't fly)

Coyote:
Stealing a thread idea from the lawyers, how many people on the board are serving military(reserves/national guard/regular) or ex-military?

I'm a serving member of the canadian armed forces. I am in the armoured corps.

:armed:
I was in the ARmy 4 years. I was Signal, and Intel.
I was air assault, airborne, combat lifesaver, NBC Sergeant, M60 and M203 gunner. I loved it and I miss it still.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom