How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

20 years Canadian Navy.

"Grimes are Acers, Dibs is fids"

cheers,

U.S. Army, eleven years as an armor officer. M48A5, M60A1, M60A3, M1, T72 (M551 VISMOD). Loved (almost) every minute of it.

64th Armor
"We Pierce"

Coyote:
Stealing a thread idea from the lawyers, how many people on the board are serving military(reserves/national guard/regular) or ex-military?

I'm a serving member of the canadian armed forces. I am in the armoured corps.

:armed:

I'm ex-military. I was HHC commo for 3rd/41st Mechanized Infantry, Hoorah. I was at Ft. Hood Texas and participated in REFORGER in Germany just before I got out in '90.
Man I wish I was still in the condition I was in back then......

It's not too late to make the right decision. If you're going to be a lieutenant there are only two jobs worth having in the US Army...Armor and Infantry. Maneuver forces, baby!

Daughter of retired AF colonel (14 schools by the time I graduated from 12th grade) and wife of retired Army colonel (Vietnam x2 and Desert Storm).

Thank you all -- including spouses and children -- for your service to our country.

1980-1991, United States Navy

San Diego, Hawaii, El Masira, Oman, Japan, Singapore, Korea, Diego Garcia, Guam, Shanghai, the Phillipines, Thailand, Kingsville and Beeville, Texas, Point Mugu, CA, New Zealand, Persian Gulf, Australia, Antarctica.

AMS2 (AW) T. Jones

GO Navy!

US Navy 1988 - 1994
U.S.S. Jacksonville (SSN-699)
MM2/SS Anderson
ELT in RL division.

hph2o,
I'll take the Apache over the tank anytime.

Back
Top Bottom