How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm. Depends on the years of service. Since it's past I'd say "Naval Weapons something, something Intelligence." Technical and Precision? Don't tell us. I probably have that wrong but I'll find out.

(ok, I'm a Navy brat in a Company town). (and someone said they're a 'navy pilot'???? Not a NAVAL AVIATOR???? What color are you wings?)

Hum does living with an 11 bravo and having to deal with the family first (hahaha) Army for going on 12 years count?On a side note I'm one of the only females I know who has ever got to play with a 60 and blow about 10k rounds (blanks).See what happens when they put your hubby in the arms room and the Capt oks you playing with 1 of the 3 going up for a family run day from the roof of the building they run by and yours is the only one that doesn't go down.LOL I don't know who was having more FUN me or the guys running me the rounds.Good thing we never got caught not to sure he know he was oking more than me going on the roof.They (Capts)can be so clueless about somethings.

Jen who misses the 60s they replaced them!

U.S. Army OOB Engineer diver 1991-2001

Jeff Lane

10 years active duty Air Force from 1981 to 1991. Gulf War Vet. C-130 aircraft maintenance (Crew Chief).

CrazyC...I spent 3 years at Kadena with the 33rd ARRS, before they were the 17th SOS. I learned to dive there as well. I loved doing Bolo Point from a boat. Is the diving still as good as it was in the early 80's?

Scott

4 years active, 6 years reserve.

Was in the "Gator" Navy during Nam. Actually made a couple of cruises with the Spiegel Grove, when it was still afloat, and now I have been on her underwater!!

pentiumchic once bubbled...
Hum does living with an 11 bravo and having to deal with the family first (hahaha) Army for going on 12 years count?

Good thing we never got caught not to sure he know he was oking more than me going on the roof.They (Capts)can be so clueless about somethings.

pentiumchick: You deserve at least a very large medal for living with an eleven bush for 12 years. Congraulations and thanks.

Don't know of you Captain is really clueless or not, but I always found it a good idea to not mention many of the things I knew.

cheers

Ok let's just say they have so many things going on that they can be clueless.(LOL looks down yup sure got off them toes.*wink*)But I'll admit the nicest and most for the soldier guy I ever met was a Sgt Major.Crusty old vet fromer marine turned Army.Who if he wore all his ribbons would need 2 shirts.Spent an hour playing name the ribbon with a newbie wife!(me)Wow what's that fruitloop rainbow ribbon?(Over seas service boobie prize)Had wonder sense of humor.

Jen

I'm not "former", I'm just currently not serving.

Troop Leader, Govenor General's Horse Guards (Militia), Royal Canadian Armoured Corp.

(And as for Capt.s; a crusty old CWO gave me the best two pieces advice I ever got - "With soldiers; the more important things are the ones you don't see" and "Never give an order that won't be followed." )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom