how many of you should be working right now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I work hard and take a few minutes out of the day to read and post. I think it increases my productivity. I am not the type to take a 30 minute water cooler break.:mean:

This is work, I'm verifying the inbound/outbound connectivity of our internet connection, and verifying that DNS is working properly by going to the site. Also, making sure the response time isn't too slow....

Tough job, but someone has to do it

pchelp once bubbled...
This is work, I'm verifying the inbound/outbound connectivity of our internet connection, and verifying that DNS is working properly by going to the site. Also, making sure the response time isn't too slow....

Tough job, but someone has to do it

Um... Splunge for me too!

norcaldiver once bubbled...
I am at work right now. Ahh, the perks of being a computer tech.

Here, here.

I think your job rocks....but if you can dive anytime, then why are you here with us office bound wallies?

:confused:

Stay cool till afterschool,
The gasman

But am I actually working? of course I am. I'm working on my diving knowledge...lol

I am noticing a fair amount of puter people.... my guess would be a large amount of people on scubaboard during work hours are techs checking bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom