How Many Scubaboard Members Have You Dived With?

How Many ScubaBoard Members Have You Dived With?

• 0-10

Votes: 97 69.8%
  • 11-50

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • 51-100

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • 100+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

three
one told me about the SB, one I introduce to the Board.
one I dive with and didn't know he was a member.

1 that I know of...ended up in a class together...will try to do better next time im in fla...

none unfortunately...But i reckon if I ever head to Florida I won't have a problem locating someone :wink:

I have had the pleasure of meeting and diving with people here from SoCal, some of the KPP, a few from the Republic of Conch, and a group that traveled to Bonaire.

Quite a few, and hoping to meet and dive with more. I am looking forward to meeting and diving more of the "gang" at one of the monthly "Wrinkles" get togethers.

None so far. Hope to dive with MarekK - the only SB member form Warsaw that I know
Mania

If you include "At the same dive site, on the same day" then I could push my vote from the 0-10 to 11-20 choice based on the GLWC mini-meet last November.

I've wondered whether having a "6-degrees" type list of everyone's dive buddies would be neat. Allowing things like:
rab dove-with baitedstorm dove-with NetDoc
My "buddy separation" from NetDoc would be 2 (and baitedstorm's would be 1)

Wouldn't it be an interesting statistic to know the average "NetDoc number" of all the members on ScubaBoard?

-Rob

Cool idea, how about starting a thread on that?

Looks like Florida might be on to something!!!!

2 so far (BoomX5 & Scot M), with plans to dive with 5 more before the end of May...

I've had the pleasure of meeting several others including Shaka Doug, Charlie99, and Uncle Pug.

Scubaboard members are a nice group of people and I'm always eager to go diving with them when they travel here.

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom