How Many Scubaboard Members Have You Dived With?

How Many ScubaBoard Members Have You Dived With?

• 0-10

Votes: 97 69.8%
  • 11-50

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • 51-100

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • 100+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just two so far. Dripdrypoet and DMP. Almost got to dive with DiverBrian but I got too cold on the SI to dive. Bummer. This diving in February stuff is pretty darn cold in northern Ohio. Silly me, I need to learn to drive SOUTH, not NORTH........

Hope to dive with a whole bunch of the Conchs someday. I read their forum with envy almost every day.

If I counted correctly, I'm up to 25. In no particular order:

parrotheaddiver, SeaOtter, Asta1227, BillP, Blue32, Catch22, CavernQT, Corsair, Debraw, Firefyter, KimN, ScubaJana, SeaHunt, Sealskin98, Texass, TexasMike, Tropigal, TwoBitTxn, Dee, Beast, LovetoDive2, SueJ, Caroline, ScubaTexasTony and ScubaPup

Some of these are no longer active, but they are all Scubaboard members.

I've dived with a bunch but I don't know exactly how many.

Looks like between 50 and 100, and that's not nearly enough!

Ten... twelve maybe. Dived with people before finding they were that person on SB.
Does it count if you dive with them and later (because you told 'em about SB) they join? You know, they ask, "Gee, where did you learn that blind-1st-stage-underwater-reg-overhaul-with-your-teeth-while-breathing-from-your-wing maneuver?"
"Scuba Board!"

Have dove with a few, even during Christmas. My New Years resolution was to dive with more this year. I will be diving with some of the Conchs this summer, looking foreward to it. :dazzler1: Can I change the number later????

Well my list is growing every other weekend. it seems like every gathering has a few new showing up from all over. Must be something in the water.....

8 that I know of but I hope to dive with all of you someday.

Back
Top Bottom