How Many Scubaboard Members Have You Dived With?

How Many ScubaBoard Members Have You Dived With?

• 0-10

Votes: 97 69.8%
  • 11-50

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • 51-100

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • 100+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have dove with 20-25 over the years, some of which are no longer active members.
KC Scubabunny and Oring...where are you guys??
We need to organize a huge SB meet and dive.....maybe several across the country.

I'll be on a boat with 7 fellow ScubaBoarders tomorrow. Last month's Orca Bait dive had maybe a dozen or so.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Interesting question, I have no idea - a bunch. Jenny, does it count if you dived with them before SB started and not since?

Walter:
Interesting question, I have no idea - a bunch. Jenny, does it count if you dived with them before SB started and not since?
Technically then, they are not SB members, and that is what this thread is about...

No, they are SB members. They just weren't at the time. That's like asking how many SB members you've met. For example, I met my brother long before SB started, but he's still a member and I've met him.

1 (sort of, it was a lesson), but hope to dive with another in Oahu in May!

Every dive I've done has been with a ScubaBoard member since I was certified!

Walter:
No, they are SB members. They just weren't at the time. That's like asking how many SB members you've met. For example, I met my brother long before SB started, but he's still a member and I've met him.
Then because they are SB members, of course include them!

Back
Top Bottom