How much do you pay for air at LDS?

What does your LDS charge for an regular air fill?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fill cards $2-$3/ tank depending on quanity and how broke the shop is at the moment. $4 is about standard here in HI.

About US$1.80 at my dive club for an air fill.
Most places here though would charge between US$3-4 dollars for a 'man of the street' with a tank that needed to be filled.

I don't pay for air fills or tank rental (up to two tanks) :D

Of course, that's my employee perk :D

I work at MDA Guam on Saturdays from 8-5:30 and my benifits include two free tanks, free air fills, and damn near wholesale prices. I also get free boat dives if the boat doesn't fill up. But, If I think the boat is gonna fill up, I can reserve a spot for 10 for a single tank dive or 15 for a double tank dive. And the best part is....If I pay and the boat doesn't fill up..I get my money back!!! And they are cool with my military work schedule! Life is GOOOOOODDDD!!!

Spoon:
i pay like 150 philippine pesos which is equivalent to $2.50

Interesting I just calculated your exchange rate and it's almost exactly equivalent to the current Jamaican one of 62 Jamaican dollars to 1 US$.

It's an interesting feeling to have $1000 in your wallet and know that it's not worth much more than 16US$ lol...

Jamdiver:
Interesting I just calculated your exchange rate and it's almost exactly equivalent to the current Jamaican one of 62 Jamaican dollars to 1 US$.

It's an interesting feeling to have $1000 in your wallet and know that it's not worth much more than 16US$ lol...

actually the exchange rate is 55 Philippine pesos vs. $1.

av8er23:
How much is that in U.S. money? How much is auto fuel there?

Almost $10

$1.41 a litre of petrol allthough there's a petrol shortage and I hav'nt checked it for a few days

Several LDS's charge $5 here.. including my "usual" LDS, but as a member of their dive club we get $1 knocked off.

I also have an air card from another LDS here- 50 fills for $100. $2/fill :D Their prices on everything else aren't so great, but can't beat $2 fills.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom