How old is my reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Landlocked92

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me what mk this scuba pro first stage is? I think the second stage is a 108?
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks. Looking at that it might be a mk9 still a bit hard to tell. Why would you match a mk9 and a 108? Is there still parts available for these?

the mk9 shares the same kit as the mk10 which is still supported iirc

you may need to try vintagedoublehose.com for some other parts though

You can upgrade your 109 to "balanced adjustable" aka the 156. The renowned G250 is just the plastic version of the 156. I'm planning to add R109/156s as my primaries and make my X650s and S600 octos. You can see the 156 in the timeline posted.

I think that one is a 108 (without the adjusting knob on the side). Can you still put a 156 kit in it?

it's a 108/080/HP, and is identified in that series by it having or not having an adjustable or fixed orifice. It is not a 109, and cannot be turned into a 156. It still utilizes a currently available kit as there is a similar plastic modern version.

Don't forget to add a comfort swivel, XS scuba or Atomic Aquatics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom