How you see yourself....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon:
I think I am qualifed to say that number of posts on SB mean ****.

Not completely true my friend, it could mean you are full of BS, or that you actually contribute to the knowledge pool of this quarrie we call "ScubaBoard"...........

hey ShakaZula,

How about an updated pic under your name. I LOVE seeing your updates. And if one of them is your sister can I have her phone number Please...? :07:

Fitzy:
hey ShakaZula,

How about an updated pic under your name. I LOVE seeing your updates. And if one of them is your sister can I have her phone number Please...? :07:

Once a day my friend. If one of them was my sister??? Incest is a game the whole family can play............

DandyDon:
:shocked: I was going to suggest to dindavid that he put "Teen Diver" in his Sig so he could get some slack for posting like that. :lol2: Nope, too old for that.
Thanks DD, that sounds pretty original. Teen diver, how about teen diver troll, or troll teen diver, or just troll diver.
Nice hat btw.

Oh, and I see myself as a rookie diver with too much time on his hands and not enough water to jump into, so I read the boards.

WaterDawg:
Thats like saying how many hours behind the wheel (driving to-from work)before you become a racecar driver.

Depends on where you live!

Joe

I see myself as a photographer/diver/pirate/guitarist/adventurer/skydiver/bullrider/juggler/chef/singer/actor/dancer/tall, cool drink of water!

Works for me! :wink:

dlndavid:
Thanks DD, that sounds pretty original. Teen diver, how about teen diver troll, or troll teen diver, or just troll diver.
Nice hat btw.

yeah, i have no clue what DD is talking about myself, but he
does have an odd sense of humour
:eyebrow:

H2Andy:
yeah, i have no clue what DD is talking about myself, but he
does have an odd sense of humour
:eyebrow:

Thanks H2Andy,
So to keep this thread alive as intended, what do you think of yourself?
Obvious not a troll, or a flamer (in the troll sense).
Just curious,

troll diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom