Hyper Aqualand Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
Doh !!!!
I should have guessed that!
Lord help me, sometimes I'm just not too bright . . .

Thanx . . .
D
That's ok my friend, it is not the best written code I have seen. There are a few very stupid parts of it that don't make sense......so don't feel bad!

i just recieved one too...tell me will this act like a dive computer? i want a wrist mount type of computer but if the hyper-aqualand does the sa,e i wont bother with one.

foneguy:
i just recieved one too...tell me will this act like a dive computer? i want a wrist mount type of computer but if the hyper-aqualand does the sa,e i wont bother with one.
The Hyper Aqualand is not a dive computer, rather a depth gauge and bottom timer. It has a few features that are similar to computers but not the same. It will NOT prompt you for the safety stop, but it will warn you if you are ascending too fast....it is not meant to be a dive computer.

I use mine as a backup bottom timer/depth gauge for my Atom and my spg, and will treat as that only. The main attraction for me on the watch is the fact that you can download the dive profile, I use it in my logs for that.

You are better off getting a proper dive computer, either AI or non and using this as a watch and dive watch.

OK, I know this is a software issue, but wondered if anyone else has experienced it.

Yesterday after a couple of dives I downloaded the dive data into the program.

Went into the edit mode to edit the dives.

When I got to the Dive Type and Dive Suit fields and tried to select one the selections I put into the fields I received an "Access Violation" error message.

Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, were you able to rectify the situation?

Is anyone using one of these and can comment on their experience. Love or hate it ?

http://www.citizenwatch.com/collections/watch.asp?modelnumber=MG1010-08E#

Tamas:
The Hyper Aqualand is not a dive computer, rather a depth gauge and bottom timer. It has a few features that are similar to computers but not the same. It will NOT prompt you for the safety stop, but it will warn you if you are ascending too fast....it is not meant to be a dive computer.

I use mine as a backup bottom timer/depth gauge for my Atom and my spg, and will treat as that only. The main attraction for me on the watch is the fact that you can download the dive profile, I use it in my logs for that.

You are better off getting a proper dive computer, either AI or non and using this as a watch and dive watch.

i have a hyper aqualand and a cyber aqualand and havent been able to get either one wet yet and its driving me crazy maybe i might get a couple in this week if the weather clears at all..... maybe get down to la jolla so i can try out my watches and my sleeveless shorty to go over my 7mil to bad my tank just went out of hydro....arrrggggghhhhh

i use the Hyper Aqualand as redundant on bottom timer, depth (meters), ascent alarm with my suunto mosquito set to imperial settings.

so in a group there are most of the times divers in metric some using imperial . using mosquito and hyper-aqua gives me added safety on bottom time, depth and ascent rate and when it comes to giving details of logs to divers without computers i can easily provide them the details in their own system for their log books.

the Cyber Aqua looks like it is a dive computer though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom