I am coming back soooooonnn!!!!!yeeehawww

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leelee

Registered
Reaction score
so excited,,, calgary, kootenays, edmonton(where the hell does one dive in edmonton) and even okanagan. i can't wait to join everyone and dive home again. Of course there will be trips to the coast. how can there not be when our coast rocks.. and I can say that with gusto. i have b een up and down the pacific coast and our pacific, my side, (what is that the eastern pacific ) is the best and the canadian pacific, BC coast is my favorite.. ok favorite cold water but hey.. i am loud and i am proud and i can't wait to be back diving home waters..

murky, looking for lures, trains. rock formations. mines, training in pools. weekend certification classes.. yoooouuyaahh. can't wait for it all

loud and proud or too much coffee?? Or maybe you just came back from the Canucks game with a win over LA Kings? LOL. just kidding. posting at 3:19am is dedication to the board. hope to see more exciting posts from you in the near future.
Welcome back, :wave-smil
Les

Man I hear ya, coming back to Vancouver for 6 weeks. Currently living in Sweden where winter diving is basically non-existant. Hadn't realized how spoiled I was with the awesome BC diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom