I Am Coming To Canada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaJay:
Great... 7pm at O'Grady's it is. :D

How do y'all get the boat up on the hill so that you can go skiing? :D

and gravity is a wonderful thing, the more people in the boat, the heavier it is and therefore; THE FASTER IT GOES DOWNHILL. I'll tell you the full story maybe on Friday night.

Dave

Its real easy to get there from your hotel SeaJay..
Just go south (or turn right) on Victoria Park and I believe you'll pass about 3 stop lights... and just before you get to the fourth you should see it on your left hand side.
If you pass Ellesmere you've gone too far...

See what happens when you get water in your ears?
I got kinda distracted.... on a few holidays trips including diving in Cozumel, and come back to find I'm out of the loop.
Thanks Freefloat for tuning me in!
Looks like I'm going to miss meeting you SeaJay... because I'll be heading to Buffalo for the weekend.
Too wierd.
I'll have to catch you for a Shrimp fest in SC sometime!
Enjoy those Timbits fresh while you can.

Eric__U:
I gotta agree skiing in ontario kinda sux, collingwood is better then alot of resorts but noting compared to out west or Europe. The private clubs are nice but with a 40-60k iniation fee.... il go on vacation instead.
One note though, initiation fee's are between 20 - 35k. For the price of a car or 4 vacations for a family of four you have a place to ski for the rest of your life, which your children can also take advantage of. Something to think about as you get older and start a family.

Ian

IBKuz:
Damn, we've only got huskies...we must be further north than you.

Ian
that the dogs take up space because they want to ride down in the boat as well. there's usually always someone willing to buzz the boat with snowmobile.

Uhhh...I thought O'Grady's was at Yonge and Wellesley. Anyone going up there from the High Park area?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom