I am going to Leisure Pro..does anyone want anything??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazy Fingers:
New divers are the biggest prey to the LDS. So many of them seem to have this mentality that they need to be accepted by their LDS. They want their LDS to like them. They believe the anti-LP lies and rumors.

It's a little sad that so many shops have p***ed off so many people.

A good shop is as much a social organization as business, and wouldn't have twisted your shorts quite so much.

I don't recall LP ever asking me out on their boat for some dives and a nice dinner with friends, or giving me a call at work to see if I wanted to go out diving at somebody's camp on a lake that evening.

If that means that 7 years ago they got an extra couple of hundred dollars out of me, who cares?

Your Mileage May Vary, and everybody is free to shop wherever they want.

Terry

countryboy:
You can go online and register your regs with scubapro... the "retail store" will be pre-filled when you enter the serial number.

I think it's broken. I typed in the serial number for my MK-1, but it didn't work :cool:

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom