I am now AOW ... woooohooooo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DI_Guy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Patting myself on the back here... Did my five checkout dives this weekend and am now AOW ( happy lad here ) :)

I love deep dives and I love night dives ...

It keeps getting better and better ...

Cheers

Al

Bubblemaker_ontario:
Patting myself on the back here... Did my five checkout dives this weekend and am now AOW ( happy lad here ) :)

I love deep dives and I love night dives ...

It keeps getting better and better ...

Cheers

Al
Congratulations!

Congrats! I hear you about those night and deep dives... those are my favorites too!

Did my AOW just a few weeks ago......... this is the best time of year for it!

Congratulations!

Congrats. The main thing about deep for me, is being able to get to the wrecks that are down there. Night dives on the other hand are WOW!! Shallow or deeper, generally a lot more fish. Of course, learning to better use a compass and be able to return to your entry point in the gloom is not to be undervalued. :wink:

Good on ya mate - Congrats...

If you like night diving here, wait until you try it in the warm Carib!

I did my first night dive this w/e...the folks I was diving with had the really powerful lights...WOW...I almost turned my little light off as it hardly made a difference compared to those monsters :) but it's was fun! We all turned our lights off and watched our bubbles for a while...relaxing...coulda gone to sleep!

Back
Top Bottom