I did it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I started doing my ADC right after my OW. I have my Nitrox and nav. The deep dives were on air with a Divemaster. After 80' we stopped every 10-15' for an OK then continued to follow the cable down to 128' then started back up. We did a safety stop at 30' for 2 min. and a second at 12' for 1 min. I started with 3200 psi. and finished at 1000 psi. My goal is to do wreck dives. Yes there is alot to see at 60' and less down south but in Lake Ontario where I live, my interests are in the 80' to 170' range. So now knowing I had no issues at 128' I can continue with my ADC. I would like to thank you for all your concerns. It gives me a good feeling to know the diving commuinity is so careing. :wink:

Always good to have goals, and to make strides toward reaching them.

Can I interest you in some extracurricular reading on deep diving

... and since deep diving will affect how quickly you'll burn through your tank, perhaps an article on gas management ...

Best wishes on achieving your dreams. Like yourself, I started diving late in life ... and therefore dive a lot to make up for lost time. I encourage you to learn as much as you can before pushing yourself too far too fast ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom