I Got a Hall Pass!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Casa Del Mar and get a hold of Christi with Blue XT Sea.

Gte down there june 7-15th and you can dive with me lol! :) I need a shore dive buddy too lol!

Casa Mexicana, Suites Bahia, or Hotel Plaza Cozumel (fridge on request) in town, a short walk from the downtown pier, and surrounded by myriad good eateries, and BlueXTSea, Aldora, Living Underwater, and I think one or 2 others pick up at the pier. I prefer the Plaza and Blue XTSea, but you won't go wrong with any of them.

I have only been once, but really enjoyed how we did it (myself and son). We stayed in an Airbnb about a block from the water, within very close distance to the shopping center. We did rent a car, and went to lots of eateries for all meals. There was even a cigar bar across the street with GREAT AC. We went with Blue XT sea diving and they kept most of our gear between days (if i remember right). It's a short walk from the Airbnb to the main docks where the boats are. I liked NOT being around other vacationers in the apartment.

Plus one for Casa Mexicana and Tres Pelicanos, did that last October and it was great! We wanted to be close to restaurants and didn't want the hassle of taking a taxi to/from marina.

Congratulations on your retirement.

Second the comment on a liveaboard. You'll have the chance to do a lot of dives and it's not the type of trip that your wife would want to go on, so take advantage while you can.

I know Blue Angel has as lot of fans but Casa Mexicana is nicer (excluding the pool), better beds, a great breakfast, and in town. My .02 worth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom