I have an idea for everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Bugger a resturant - I LOVE to cook.. Open fire or kitchen, I have fun!

I was thinking the same thing that way it keeps everyone together for dinner or lunch.
Think of it like Thanksgiving ( at a normal house LOL ) everyone sits and has dinner at the same time of course you always have those family members that come in late due to the old hang out but at least they show up. Plenty of food and drink and everyone is happy:10: That is a true family reunion to me:D It is cheaper and everybody can do a little and have alot.

Wow, y'all sure like latch on to something and run with it :shakehead

My point was NOT that I was going out to eat, my point is Key Largo is a lot less fun on a holiday weekend because everything is filled to capacity. My friends that live in the upper Keys leave and go somewhere else on holiday weekends to avoid the congestion.

deepstops:
Wow, y'all sure like latch on to something and run with it :shakehead

My point was NOT that I was going out to eat, my point is Key Largo is a lot less fun on a holiday weekend because everything is filled to capacity. My friends that live in the upper Keys leave and go somewhere else on holiday weekends to avoid the congestion.

We are sorry right guys:blinking: we didn't want to upset you.

How about this weekend Aug 24th-? I am open you pick just remember some ladies are moms and school is back in:shakehead got to remember it is a reunion and moms are invited to, they are part of the SB family as well. :D

I already have previous plans for that weekend, but if most people are available it would be a really great time!

How is the availability the weekend of August 10?

That's early enough that almost none of the families will be back in school, and it's also a week before youth s*****r season starts, which basically kills all of my weekends.

I like the pot luck get together idea...

augie:
How is the availability the weekend of August 10?

That's early enough that almost none of the families will be back in school, and it's also a week before youth s*****r season starts, which basically kills all of my weekends.

I like the pot luck get together idea...

Augie, soccer is a curse word? :rofl3:

Hey, I'm available the weekend of August 10, and I like the idea of a potluck feast under the chickee!

deepstops:
My point was NOT that....

Thanks for clearing that up, Brian. My crystal ball is in the shop right now. :rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom